Ranch Mushroom Wrap
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 burrito-size flour tortillas - (10" dia) warmed according to
- package directions
- 4 thin tomato slices
- 4 ounces white mushrooms thinly sliced
- 4 thin avocado wedges
- 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
Arrange spinach on one side of tortillas. Top with tomato, raw mushrooms and avocado. Drizzle dressing over filling.
To make each wrap: Lift filled side and roll. Wrap rolls tightly in foil; let stand at least 5 minutes. Remove foil; cut each wrap diagonally in half.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Variation: In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add 1 pound (about 6 cups) thinly sliced mushrooms; cook and stir until browned and liquid evaporates, about 10 minutes. Proceed as directed in recipe.
You'll also love
- Portabella Mushroom Risotto 0/5 (0 Votes)