Can freeze bread and then split the loaf in the middle, end to end. Fill with strawberry cream cheese spread and refreeze until ready to serve.
- 3 C flour
- 2 C sugar
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 C oil
- 4 eggs
- 20 oz frozen strawberries
Combine dry ingredients and mix well. Make a 'well'in the center. Pour liquid ingredients into the 'well'. Stir together by hand. Pour into greased and floured loaf pans. Can use various sizes. Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread: 1/3 C juice from frozen strawberries mixed with cream cheese.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)