Shrimp & Crab Nachos
- 1 t EVOO
- 1 lb peeled & deveined shrimp
- 2-3 t toasted ground cumin
- 1 t minced garlic
- 1 lb jumbo lump crabmeat, cleaned & picked
- 3/4 c sour cream
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 9 oz bag yellow, white or blue tortilla chips
- 3 c grated pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 c sliced pickled jalapeño
Heat oil on lg nonstick skillet over med heat. Add shrimp, cumin & garlic; sauté 3 min until shrimp are pink. Combine cooked shrimp, crab, sour cream & green onions in lg bowl.
Spread tortilla chips on aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese & top with jalapeño. Broil 5-6 in from heat 2 min until cheese melts. Serve immediately.