Pork Tenderloin Roasted With Vegetables
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 8 teaspoon pepper seasoning blend mix
- 8 ounces fresh whole white mushrooms halved if large
- 8 ounces new potatoes halved or quartered
- 1 large sweet red bell pepper cut 1" chuncks
- 1 medium onion cut 8 wedges
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a 15- by 12-inch roasting pan with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Rub pork with 2 teaspoons of the pepper seasoning blend; place in prepared pan.
In a large bowl, toss mushrooms, potatoes, bell pepper and onion with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and the pepper seasoning blend; add to roasting pan in a single layer.
Roast, uncovered, stirring vegetables occasionally, until a meat thermometer inserted in the pork registers 160 degrees and the vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes. Cut pork into thin slices. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.