Mini Depp Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza
- olive oil
- 10 oz refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce, more as needed
- grilled chicken, tossed in bbq sauce
- red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, more if needed
- fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Brush 9 wells of a standard size muffin/cupcake time pan with olive oil.
Roll out pizza crust dough to desired thickness, dough will expand during baking. Use a large biscuit cutter (or rim of a glass) to cut out 9 circles of dough, and press into bottom and up side of muffin pan.
Spoon a tablespoon of sauce onto each dough cup and spread up sides.
Add chicken and finely chopped red onion or desired toppings.
Top with shredded cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes until edges start to turn golden brown.
Top with chopped fresh cilantro and transfer to wire rack for 2-4 minutes before removing from pan.