Tex Mex Beef and Rice Casserole
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 can (14 oz.) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn with red and green bell peppers, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tub (10 oz. ) PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided
- 3 cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses, divided
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet; drain. Return to skillet. Add tomatoes, corn, onions and 3/4 cup cooking creme; mix well.
COMBINE rice and 1/2 cup shredded cheese in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; spread to cover bottom of dish. Top with layers of meat mixture, remaining cooking creme and remaining shredded cheese; cover.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through. Top with crushed chips and cilantro.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Substitute 1 jar (14 oz.) your favorite salsa for the fire-roasted tomatoes.