10-Minute White Chocolate Mousse
Dessert in 10 minutes? Whip up a super-easy mousse using soy milk, pudding mix and white chocolate.
- 1 tablespoon soy milk
- 1 ounce white chocolate baking bar (from 6-ounce package)
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1 box (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups frozen (thawed) fat-free whipped topping
- Fresh raspberries or strawberries, if desired
- Grated white baking bar, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
In 1-quart saucepan, place 1 tablespoon soy milk and 1 ounce baking bar. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until baking bar is melted and mixture is smooth. Cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat 3/4 cup soy milk and the pudding mix with wire whisk until mixture is blended and thickened. Stir in melted white baking bar mixture until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
To serve, spoon into individual dessert dishes; serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. Just before serving, top with berries; sprinkle with grated white baking bar.