Spaghetti with Tomatoes, Black Olives, Garlic and Feta Cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs tomatoes (about 3), seeded and cut into 1/2 pieces
- 1/2 cup Kalamata or other black olives, pitted
- 1/2 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 lb spaghetti
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
In a large glass or stainless-steel bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, feta, parsley, salt and pepper.
In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the spaghetti until just done, about 12 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan, heat the olive oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the cooked pasta and the garlic oil to the tomato mixture and toss.
You'll also love
- Italian Breaded Pork Chops 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Potato Planks 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Avocado, Bacon & Tomato Summer... 4.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Bacon and Tomato Cups 4.5/5 (52 Votes)