White Christmas Fudge Recipe
This smooth, sweet fudge is loaded with nuts and chewy fruit and would be just right for holiday gift giving!
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 130mins
Line a 9-inch square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, combine the confectioners’ sugar, milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until combined. Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes without stirring. Reduce heat to low; stir in white chocolate and extract. Cook and stir until chocolate is melted.
Remove from the heat. Fold in the almonds, apricots, cherries and cranberries. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-inch squares. Store in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Burgers 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Spring Pasta 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Christmas Maple Fudge 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Baked Red Velvet Donuts 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Chocolate Cake with Divinity Icing 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Berry Hand Pies 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Candied Bacon Toffee 4.7/5 (3 Votes)