Mushroom-Spinach And Bacon Salad
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound fresh spinach (or a 10 oz pkg. frozen spinach)
- 3/4 cup lemon or garlic salad dressing
In a large skillet cook bacon until crispy; drain and set aside. Rinse, pat dry and thinly slice mushrooms; set aside.
Thoroughly wash and remove stems from spinach; tear into bite-sized pieces. Place spinach in a large salad bowl; top with mushroom and bacon. Just before serving pour dressing over all, toss well.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom-Mozzarella Panini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom, Snow Pea And Radish Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Beef Sate 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kaleidoscope Mushroom Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- German Pork And Mushroom Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Enoki Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Mushroom And Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli-Bacon Portabella Stuffers 0/5 (0 Votes)