Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Cupcakes strongly inspired by pumpkin pie, there's nothing better! Top them with whipped cream and pumpkin spice.
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 cup muffin tin with FOIL liners, (Paper make it difficult to remove) sprayed with cooking spray.
Mix the pumpkin, sugars, eggs, vanilla and milk together. Add the flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda to the mixture.
Fill each liner with 1/3 cup of the mixture. Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for twenty minutes. Remove from the pan and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Top with whipping cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
You'll also love
- Orange Jello Poke Cake 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler 4.2/5 (53 Votes)
- Onion Ring Loaf 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Croissants 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Pecan Cheesecake Squares 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Lemon-Limoncello Cupcakes 4.5/5 (34 Votes)