Mushroom Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 oil-packed flat anchovy filets drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 12 ounces fresh white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely-diced sweet red bell pepper
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
To prepare Lemon Vinaigrette: In a food processor or blender container, combine olive oil, lemon juice, anchovies, salt, pepper and mustard; blend until smooth.
Trim and thinly slice mushrooms. In a large bowl, combine mushrooms with bell pepper; toss with 1/2 cup of the Lemon Vinaigrette; let stand 5 minutes.
In another large bowl, combine salad greens with remaining vinaigrette; toss until well combined. Place dressed greens on a platter; top with marinated mushrooms. Garnish with Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings, if desired.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)