Mexican Wedding Cakes
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1) Cream together confectioner's sugar, butter, and vanilla.
2) Knead in flour by hand until completely mixed.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place wax paper on cookie sheet.
4) Roll dough into 1 inch pieces, gently into a ball. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake for about 15 minutes.
5) When baked, dip or roll in confectioner's sugar. Store airtight in layers with waxed paper in between.