Honey Mustard Bean And Vegetable Salad
- 12 ounces white mushrooms sliced
- 1 can kidney beans - (15 oz) rinsed, drained
- 1 cup diagonally-sliced celery
- 1 cup thinly-sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (scallions)
- 1 bottle honey mustard salad dressing - (8 oz)
In large bowl combine mushrooms, beans, celery, red pepper, green onions and dressing. Serve as a side dish or as a main dish with strips of cooked chicken, cold cuts or cheese.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
With Salad Greens: Prepare as directed above. Toss with 6 cups mixed salad greens.
With Pasta: Prepare as directed above. Toss with 5 cups cooked pasta