Moist Garlic Chicken
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In a shallow bowl, combine butter, garlic, garlic powder and salt if desired. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheeses and pepper. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.