Herb Roasted Mushrooms, Chicken And Vegetables
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons dried rosemary crushed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut 2 1/2" pieces
- 1 pound fresh white mushrooms
- 1 pound small red potatoes halved
- 3 medium onions cut in wedges
- 1 large red bell pepper cut 2" pieces
- 6 large garlic cloves peeled
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a large bowl combine oil, rosemary, salt and pepper until well blended. Add chicken, mushrooms, potatoes, onions, red bell pepper and garlic; toss until well coated.
Divide mixture into two baking or roasting pans. Roast until chicken and vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and rotating pans on shelves once during roasting.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- The Mushroom Cocktail 0/5 (0 Votes)