Baked Shrimp in Lemony Garlic Sauce
- These quantities are for 4 servings.
- large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 425° F. Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients; pour over shrimp. Bake at 425° F for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done. Sprinkle parsley over shrimp; serve immediately.