- 1 head celery, stalks chopped, leaves reserved
- 1 large waxy potato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- Kosher salt
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Flaky sea salt (such as Maldon) and olive oil (for serving)
Adapted from bonappetit.com
Combine celery, potato onion and butter in saucepan, cook until tender (10 min).
Add chicken broth and simmer 10-15 min.
Add dill, puree and strain.
Add heavy cream.
Top with celery leaves, sea salt and olive to serve.