Margarita Chicken & Rice Skillet
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 cut-up broiler-fryer chicken (3-1/2 lb.)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
HEAT 2 Tbsp. dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 min. on each side or until each piece is golden brown on both sides. Remove from skillet.
ADD peppers and onions to skillet; cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Add broth, rice, cumin and remaining dressing to skillet; stir. Bring to boil. Top with chicken; cover.
SIMMER on medium-low heat 25 to 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF) and rice is tender. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 min. Sprinkle with cilantro.