Acorn Squash Soup Bowl
These are great to use with the squash soups! Nice presentation.
- Acorn Squash
- Cinnamon stick
Preparation time 20mins
Cut one end flat to get the squash to sit up right.
Cut the top off the squash and scoop out the seeds. Make sure it is clean.
Steam or drop the squash in boiling water until it is barely tender.
Remove the squash from the boiling water and shock it in a cold water bath (a stockpot or deep bowl of cold water) to stop the cooking).
Reheat in the oven 3-4 minutes to warm.
Sprinkle the plate with cinnamon, place the squash on the plate then pour the soup into the squash.
Accent with a cinnamon stick.
You'll also love
- Giant Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cookies 4/5 (1 Votes)
- COCONUT JEWEL COOKIES 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cucumbers in Vinegar & Oil 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Berries and spinach salad.... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash and Corn Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chunky Chicken and Corn Chili with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- ACORN SQUASH WITH BROWN SUGAR -... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Stuffed with Ground... 0/5 (0 Votes)