Acorn Squash Soup Bowl
These are great to use with the squash soups! Nice presentation.
- Acorn Squash
- Cinnamon stick
Preparation time 20mins
Cut one end flat to get the squash to sit up right.
Cut the top off the squash and scoop out the seeds. Make sure it is clean.
Steam or drop the squash in boiling water until it is barely tender.
Remove the squash from the boiling water and shock it in a cold water bath (a stockpot or deep bowl of cold water) to stop the cooking).
Reheat in the oven 3-4 minutes to warm.
Sprinkle the plate with cinnamon, place the squash on the plate then pour the soup into the squash.
Accent with a cinnamon stick.
You'll also love
- Steamed Mussels in Saffron Broth 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dutch Oven Beef and Noodle... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry and Cream Mini Muffins 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Eggplant Parmigiana over... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Potatoes - Cheesy 4/5 (1 Votes)
- SCALLOPED CORN CASSEROLE 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Polenta-Style Corn Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini Chips 4/5 (1 Votes)