Tuna Fish Cakes
- 2 cans, white tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 pkg. (120g) Stove Top stuffing for Chicken
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Kraft Mozza-Cheddar shredded
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- 1/4 Cup Miracle Whip, Original Spread
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Pickle Relish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 26mins
MIX all ingredients. Refrigerate 10mins.
HEAT large non-stick skillet, sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat.Use small ice cream scoop to add 1/4 cup portions of tuna mixture in batches, to skillet.
FLATTEN into patties with back of spatula. Cook 6mins or until golden brown on both sides, carefully turning patties over after 3mins.