Antipasto Mushroom Salad
- 2 pounds small white mushrooms
- 8 ounces peeled baby carrots - (abt 1 cup)
- 8 ounces frozen baby onions - (abt 1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 jar roasted sliced red peppers - (abt 12 oz) drained
- 1/4 cup quartered marinated artichoke hearts drained (abt 6 oz)
In a large saucepan, over high heat, bring 8 cups water to a boil. Add mushrooms, carrots, onions and salt; return to a boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer until carrots are tender, about 8 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir together peppers, artichoke hearts and salad dressing; stir in mushroom mixture. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Warm Mushroom And Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)