STRONGBOW TURKEY SALAD BOWL
- Recipe By : STRONGBOW INN
- Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time :0:00
- Categories : Salads
- Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
- 4 cups turkey white meat, cut into 3/4 " cubes
- 2 cups celery, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, slightly smashed
- lettuce leaves
- 2 hard cooked eggs, quartered
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- parsley sprigs
In a large bowl, combine turkey cubes and celery slices.
In a screw top jar, combine the salad oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic. Cover, shake till well mixed. Pour over the turkey mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover, chill the mixture overnight or at least 4 hours.
To serve: Drain turkey mixture; discard garlic. Spoon into 4 lettuce lined salad bowls or plates. Top each with some mayonaisse and about 1/2 tablespoon almonds. Garnish each with 2 wedges of egg and 2 wedges of tomato and parsley.