Super stuffed deli sandwich
- 1 1/2 lb loaf rye breat about 12 inches long
- 3 cups thinkly sliced green cabbage
- 1/2 cup russian dressing
- 4 oz deli sliced swiss
- 4 oz deli sliced roast beef
- 4 oz deli sliced turkey breast
- 4 oz deli sliced lean pastrami
- 2 large dill pickles, sliced
Using serrated bread knife,cut about 1 inch thick slice off top of loaf making lid. Cut around loaf, about 1/2 inch in from sides, being careful not to cut through bottom.
Carefully pull out most of bread, leacing 1/2 inch bread shell all around
In medium bowl, toss together cabbage and 1/4 cup russian dressing. Spread remaining dressin inside loaf and on bottom of bread lid.
Layer cheese along bottom and up sides of loaf.
Continue layering bottom of loaf with meats and pickles.
Top with bread lid.
Wrap tightly in foil and refrigerate overnight. Cut sadwich crosswise into 8 slices.