Pasta With Mushrooms, Ham, Tomatoes And Artichokes
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta (farfalle) uncooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup diced onion
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms sliced (or mixture of whites and shiitake mushrooms)
- 1 cup diced cooked ham - (4 oz)
- 1 can chunky seasoned tomatoes for pasta - (14 1/2 oz)
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts - (6 oz) drained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
In a large saucepan, cook pasta in salted water according to package directions. Drain and rinse under warm water, cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet over high heat, heat oil until hot. Add onion; cook, stirring, occasionally until translucent, 1 to 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and ham; cook, stirring frequently, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, artichoke hearts, peas, chicken broth, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
To serve: Spoon reserved pasta into serving bowls; ladle mushroom mixture over pasta. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Easy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Potato And Leek Soup With White... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Morel Mushroom Ravioli 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fettuccine With Artichoke Hearts... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Venison Artichoke 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dove Ravioli With Tomato-Basil... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Shad Roe With Tomato-Anchovy Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)