Cucumber Crab Cocktail
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup drained prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound back-fin crabmeat, picked over
- 3/4 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over
- Cucumber slices, crackers or toasts, for serving
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup with the horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and lemon juice. Set the cocktail sauce aside at room temperature.
In a large bowl, combine the back-fin crabmeat with the cream cheese, sour cream and 1 tablespoon of the chives. Spread a 1/2-inch-thick layer of the crab mixture across a large platter and top with the cocktail sauce. Scatter the lump crabmeat on top and garnish with the remaining 1 tablespoon of chives. Refrigerate the crab cocktail until slightly chilled. Serve with cucumber slices, crackers or toasts.
MAKE AHEAD The crab cocktail can be refrigerated overnight. Remove the cocktail from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Cucumber Salad 4.5/5 (106 Votes)