Zucchini Deep Dish Pie
- 8 oz pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 t Dijon mustard
- 4 c thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 c coarsely chopped onion
- 2 T butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 t Italian seasoning
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t fresh ground pepper
- 2 T snipped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
Assemble ingredients prior to recipe preparation.
Preheat one to 375. For crust unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange evenly in deep dish baker with points toward center. Use lightly floured sm rolling pin, roll dough over bottom to seal seems. Press dough halfway up sides to form crust. Spread mustard over bottom of crust.
For filling, thinly slice zucchini. Coarsely chop onion. Melt butter in Lg skillet over med high heat. Cook & stir zucchini, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper 4-5 min until veggies are crisp tender. Remove from heat & stir in parsley.
Whisk eggs in lg bowl. Stir in cheese. Add veggie mixture; mix well. Pour mixture over crust, spreading evenly. Bake 25-30 min until center is set & crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges to serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Veggie Club Sandwich and Zucchini... 4.5/5 (151 Votes)