Tuna and Tomato Treats
This crispy treat is a favorite for kids and adults alike.
- 1 Can of Isabel brand Naturtuna solid light tuna in water
- 1 Cup chopped Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- Dash of Oregano
- 1 Package of Phyllo dough
Adapted from isabeltuna.com
Fry the tomatoes with finely minced garlic, oregano and tuna in a pan.
Cut the phyllo dough into rectangles and butter on both sides.
Once this is done, spoon the mixture onto the dough pieces.
Fold the ends in and roll to seal in the tomato and tuna mixture.
Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes or until the dough is golden.
Note: dough may also be shaped into little bags or folded into triangles, depending on your preferred presentation.
You'll also love
- Pasta Salad (Elizabeth) 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- BEEFMAN BEST MANHATTON CLAM CHOWDER 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Souffléed Omelet with Goat... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Mustard Salmon with Cannellini... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Serenata de Bacalao (Puerto Rican... 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Roasted Red Bell Peppers and... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Tuna Melt Calzones 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Tuna Spinach Salad with... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)