Oven-Roasted Mushrooms And New Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes cut in halves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound mixed fresh mushrooms halved or quartered (such as whites, criminis, portabellas, and shiitakes)
- 1 cup sweet red bell pepper cut in 1/2
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (scallions)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
In a large 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking pan toss potatoes with olive oil; bake uncovered, 10 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms, red pepper and garlic; bake uncovered, until potatoes are nearly tender, about 15 minutes.
Stir in green onions, salt, thyme and black pepper; bake until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes longer.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Open-Faced Quesadillas With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushrooms En Papillote 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Ratatouille 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Pilaf With Green Peas And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Morels And Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fusilli With New Potatoes,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Mustard Veal With Rosemary,... 0/5 (0 Votes)