Open-Faced Quesadillas With Mushrooms And Greens
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted olives (such as Kalamata)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 flour tortillas - (7" dia)
- 1 cup thinly-sliced white and/or shiitake mushroom caps
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican Chihuahua or Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Lightly oil a baking sheet; arrange tortillas in a single layer. Sprinkle mushrooms, cheeses and olives over the tortillas, dividing evenly. Spoon 2 tablespoons of salsa over each quesadilla. Bake until the tortillas turn crisp and the cheeses melt, about 6 minutes.
Meanwhile in a medium-size bowl, place the greens. Add cilantro and lime juice; toss until well blended.
Transfer quesadillas to a warm plate. Top with dressed greens and slice into wedges.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom-Egg Divan 0/5 (0 Votes)