Mushrooms En Papillote
- 1 pound medium fresh white mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly-sliced garlic - (6 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Arrange a 16- to 18-inch square of aluminium foil on a flat work surface. Wash the mushrooms, drain them well, and pile them in the center of the foil; sprinkle them with salt, pepper, and garlic. Dot with butter, and then sprinkle with the oil.
Gather up the edges of the foil, and fold them together securely to encase the mushrooms in a square package. Place the foil package seam-side up on a cookie sheet; bake for 45 minutes.
Unwrap the package, and serve the mushrooms in their own juices with a sprinkling of parsley on top.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Strudel III 0/5 (0 Votes)