- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms thickly sliced
- 3 scallions (green onions) chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 English muffins (regular size) split
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices canned roasted red peppers well drained
In a large skillet (preferably nonstick), heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Pour beaten eggs over mushrooms; sprinkle with salt. Cover and cook until top is almost set, about 5 minutes; sprinkle with cheese.
Toast English muffins; quarter egg mixture. Place 2 quarters on bottom half of each muffin. Top with roasted peppers and muffin tops.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Fettucine Florentine 0/5 (0 Votes)