Find more recipes at:
- 1 1/2 lbs strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons almond meal (or all purpose flour)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Place a rack in center of oven and preheat to 375ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking dish or coat with baking spray and place on foil-lined sheet. In prepared baking dish, toss strawberries with lemon juice. Stir together flour and 1 Tbsp. brown sugar and toss with strawberries to coat.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together almond meal, oats, almonds, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and remaining 2 Tbsp. brown sugar. Rub in butter with your fingers until mixture is crumbly. Press into small lumps and sprinkle over strawberries. Bake until top is golden brown and fruit is bubbling, about 30 minutes.