Apple Marshmallow Smiles
All you need to makes these fun treats are some red apples, peanut butter and mini-marshmallows. Perfect for Halloween or April Fool's day. Have fun and enjoy!
- 1 red apple
- Peanut butter
- Miniatures Marshmallows
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cut the apple in half. Then cut into 8 slices.
Spread peanut butter on one side of each apple slice.
Arrange marshmallows along one slice to make the teeth.
Assemble the smile by adding another slice to the bottom. Press together to make a smile!
You'll also love
- Marshmallow Bunny Peep-Tini 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Greek Salad with Feta and Tuna 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Couscous Salad with Grilled... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Sauce and Spaghetti 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Halibut with Lemons & Leeks 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Cherry Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork and Pink Bean Soup with Corn... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Marble Rye & Apple Stuffing 4.3/5 (6 Votes)