Apple Marshmallow Smiles
All you need to makes these fun treats are some red apples, peanut butter and mini-marshmallows. Perfect for Halloween or April Fool's day. Have fun and enjoy!
- 1 red apple
- Peanut butter
- Miniatures Marshmallows
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cut the apple in half. Then cut into 8 slices.
Spread peanut butter on one side of each apple slice.
Arrange marshmallows along one slice to make the teeth.
Assemble the smile by adding another slice to the bottom. Press together to make a smile!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Dip 4.6/5 (417 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (406 Votes)