Parmesan Acorn Squash
A super simple, tasty and satisfying way to prepare acorn squash. Makes a wonderful side dish!
- 2 (1 1/2-pound) acorn squash
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 36mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line a large baking sheet with sides with foil. Cut each squash in half and scoop out seeds and strings with a spoon. Cut each squash half lengthwise into 4 wedges.
On a plate, toss cheese, breadcrumbs, and cayenne until blended. Brush cut sides of squash wedges with butter, then dip into cheese mixture, just to coat cut sides. Arrange, cut-side down, on prepared baking sheet.
Roast 14 minutes; turn wedges to other side. Roast 14 minutes longer, or until squash is tender and lightly golden brown.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Lust Cake 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Ranch Dressing 2 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy One-Pot Hamburger Stroganoff 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Jell-O Strawberry Cheesecake... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower and Aged White... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Maple Dijon Chicken... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Ginger Ale Glazed Carrots 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Panera Bread’s Autumn Squash Soup 4.4/5 (28 Votes)