Red Cabbage, Cranberry, and Apple Slaw
This is a lovely addition to any holiday table.
Make a few hours in advance in order to marinate, and add apples just before serving.
- 5 cups thinly sliced red cabbage (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/4 cups thinly sliced Granny Smith apple
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Combine cabbage and cranberries in a large bowl. Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients (vinegar through pepper), stirring with a whisk; drizzle over cabbage mixture, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours. Add apple, and toss well to combine. Sprinkle with pecans.
You'll also love
- Reboot - Snack - Kale Chips 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Gingery Pork & Bok Choy Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crudo of Scallop with Honeydew,... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Carolina Red Slaw 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pomegranate Blueberry Mocktail 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Apple Cupcakes 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Macadamia Nut and... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon with Cranberry... 5/5 (2 Votes)