Mexican Beef Taco Salad
- 1 pound 85% lean ground beef
- 1 package (3/4 ounce) taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 can (11 ounces) corn, drainedadd to shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small jar (8 ounces) low-fat Catalina salad dressing
- 1 package (8 ounces) baked tortilla chips, crushed
Coat a large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place it over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook for 5 minutes, or until it's browned. Drain any accumulated fat and add the taco seasoning and water. Stir until the mixture begins to thicken. Remove from the heat.
2.In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, corn, tomatoes, and dressing. Toss gently to coat. Top with the meat and the chips just before serving.