Chicken Tartlets with Cranberry Salsa
These small-bite tartlets are a stunning appetizer at any party! Slightly spicy cranberry salsa tastes unbelievable paired with the chicken mixture in these bites.
- 24 frozen unsweetened mini tart shells
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup onion(s), minced
- 1 tsp thyme, dried
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- Cranberry Salsa
- 1/2 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 green onion(s), sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, fresh, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, fresh, minced
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and sliced
In a skillet combine ground chicken, onion, thyme and salt. Stir-fry until the ground chicken is no longer pink. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
Mix egg and sour cream. Stir into meat mixture.
Fill tart shells and bake at 400°F (200°C) for 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
Serve warm topped with Cranberry Salsa.
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse on/off until the mixture is chopped (not pureed).
Cover and chill for at least two hours to allow the flavours to blend.
Cranberry Salsa will keep in the fridge for about a week.
You'll also love
- Worcestershire Potatoes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Pinto Beans and Roasted Red Pepper... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Bites 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Bread 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Raspberry cream cheese coffee cake 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- HG - Blue Swoon Blueberry... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Cranberry -Orange Muffins 4.4/5 (17 Votes)