Chicken Ranch Pasta Bake
- 1 box Barilla Rotini noodles
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion soup mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1-1.5 pt. bottle Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 1- 10 3/4 can Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz. container Breakstone sour cream
- 2-3 chicken breast, cooked and cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 bag mozzarella & cheddar cheese blend shredded
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Prepare pasta as directed. Rinse and drain.
Dissolve dry onion soup mix in milk.
In large mixing bowl, combine ranch dressing, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and onion soup mixture. Toss in pasta, shredded cheese and chicken and mix until well blended.
Pour into a buttered 9x13 Pyrex dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Last 5 minutes, top with Ritz cracker topping and bake until lightly browned.
Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. Serves 8-10.