Mushroom And Ham Wraps
- 1 package fresh white mushrooms - (8 oz) sliced
- 1 jar roasted peppers - (7 oz) drained, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 ounces thinly-sliced deli ham
In a medium bowl, combine mushrooms, peppers, mozzarella cheese and pesto sauce. Place ham slices on a work surface; top with a lettuce leaf, cut to fit. Spoon mushroom mixture over lettuce, dividing evenly. Roll the ham around the mushroom filling to make a cone.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom And Chicken Mu-Shu 0/5 (0 Votes)