Nana's Rocky Road Fudge
- 1-1/2 tsp. plus 1 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 2 cups (12 oz.)semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 pkg (10-1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
1. Line a 13-in x 9 in baking pan with foil and grease the foil with
1-1/2 tsp. butter; set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in peanuts. Place marshmallows in a large bowl; add chocolate mixture and stir well. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
3. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Cut into 1-1/2-in squares.