Healthy Chewy Chocolate Granola Bars
Chewy Granola Bars. No corn syrup. Easy recipe. Grab-and-go snack option. Fantastic.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or sun butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or another oil of your choice)
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup total of any combination of: sesame seeds, coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, dried fruit, mini chocolate chips
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from heavenlyhomemakers.com
In a medium sized saucepan, melt together peanut butter, honey and coconut oil. Remove from heat and add one cup of oats.
Choose your favorite combination of coconut flakes, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, dried fruit and mini chocolate chips, to equal a total of ONE CUP. (I just got out my one cup measuring cup and poured in the ingredients until the cup was full.) Pour in and stir well.
Stir well, then spread mixture into a 8×8 or 9×4 pan.
Chill for two hours, then cut into bars.
You'll also love
- Melt In Your Mouth Chicken 4.6/5 (70 Votes)
- Parmesan Corn Muffins 4.6/5 (69 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Espresso Truffles 4.6/5 (72 Votes)
- No-Knead Crusty Artisan Bread 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Oven Baked Zucchini Chips 4.6/5 (69 Votes)
- Apple Pie Paleo Granola 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- No Bake Chocolate Caramel Pretzel... 4.7/5 (30 Votes)