- 1/4 pound unsalted butter
- 1 pound fresh white mushrooms or mushroom stems wiped clean, and finely chopped
- 1/4 pound shallots - (abt 5) peeled
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves - (tightly packed)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Heat butter in a 1-quart souffle dish, uncovered, at 100% power for 2 minutes, until melted. Add mushrooms and stir to coat. Cook, uncovered, at 100% power for 5 minutes.
Put shallots and parsley in the workbowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped. Remove mushrooms from oven. Stir in shallots, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered, at 100% power for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
This recipe yields ?? servings.