- 1 1/2 cups raw oats, ground in a blender or food processor
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp sugar free maple flavoring
- 6 tsp Splenda
- 12 egg whites
1. Mix everything together n a large mixing bowl. You want your batter to be stiff, so you may have to adda little more ground raw oats for this.
2. Divide the batter in 6 muffins, using large size muffin tins. Use a little cooking spray if you want, but no muffin papers.
3. Bake 29 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.
Makes 6 muffins.