Roast Beef & Horseradish SPirals
- 1 pkg cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 scallions, chopped about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 c chopped parsley
- 2 T prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 10" flour tortillas, preferably cheese flavored
- 8 oz delis sliced roast beef
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Place tortillas on work surface and spread half of cheese over each
Top each with half of roast beef, leaving 1/2 " border around edges
Roll up, wrap tightly in plastic wrap
Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes or up to 1 day ahead
Cut diagonally into 1/2" thick slices, serve.