Mini Turkey Sliders with Sautéed Onions & Bacon
Oh my goodness, these little burgers are so good! Smoky, cheesy, and everything that is tasty! You definitely need to try these!
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 cup Bac 'N Bits
- 1/8 cup onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hamburger seasoning
- Garlic salt and pepper, to season each side of sliders well
- Muenster Cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from chefjoshuaalan.com
Heat skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Wait a few minutes to properly heat.
Add onions and bac n' bits. Sautée for a couple minutes or until onions brown.
Form 12 small patties from the ground meat and season each with pepper, garlic salt, and hamburger seasoning on each side. Add to skillet on top of onions and bac 'n bits. Cook for about 4 minutes, then flip and cook for 2 more minutes.
Add cheese to top and let melt, cook for 2 more minutes or until reaches desired doneness. (You may add buns to pan to steam.)
Remove from skillet, spoon onions and bac 'n bits over burgers, and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Diabetic Banana Bread for Bread... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry Vodka 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Bacon and Hash Brown Egg Bake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Brown Butter Tart 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- NANA'S GOLABKI (POLISH STUFFED... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Balsamic BBQ Sauce for Chicken,... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Carrot Patch Brownies 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pimento Cheese 4.6/5 (10 Votes)