Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte - Copycat
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons sweeten condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons vanilla-flavored syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (ish) cups milk
- 3 shots of espresso
- Second Recipe:
- 2 cups half and half, whole milk reduced fat or skim milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1 – 2 tablespoons sugar, stevia or splenda
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract, yes tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-4 shots espresso or very strong coffee
In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into milk. Add vanilla syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Heat gently, continuing to stirring occasionally just until steaming and foam begins to appear. Pour pumpkin flavored milk into a tall mug and pour espresso over. Top with whip cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
Directions 2nd Recipe:
1. Brew your espresso or strong coffee. If brewing strong coffee, use double the amount of grounds you would in your regular coffee.
2. Combine half and half or milk, pumpkin, sugar, and pumpkin pie spices in a small saucepan. Heat until very hot, but do not boil. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Transfer to a blender or a milk frother and blend until frothy.
3. Pour 1 cup warm pumpkin milk mixture into coffee mug and add 1-4 coffee shots. Dust with more pumpkin pie spice if desired.
Makes about 1 – 2 servings.