Grilled Turkey Loaf
- 1 uncut round load sourdough break
- 1 package thinkly sliced cooked turkey
- 1/2 cut pesto
- 1 med tomato thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
Heat coals or gas grill
Cut 1 in slice from top of break load set aside
Hollow out inside of load, leaving 3/4 in wall.
Layer half each of turkey, pesto, tomato, zucchini, and cheese in bread loaf;repeat.
Replace top of load. wrap tightly in aluminum foil.
cover and grill 4-6 inches from medium heat 30 to 45 minutes or until heated.
Cool 5 minutes.