Slimy Lime Punch
Make sure to use a very large bowl or a saucepan with high sides when making this frothy mixture — the meringue powder will really foam up when you start whisking.
- 2 tubes red decorating gel
- Powdered lemonade mix - to make 2 quarts
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon meringue powder
- 2 liters seltzer water
- 10 drops green food coloring
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 peeled and sliced orange
- 1 lime, sliced into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
1.Squeeze red gel down the inside of 12 small, clear glasses. Let dry for about 10 minutes.
2.In an extra-large bowl, combine lemonade mix, sugar and meringue powder. Slowly pour in seltzer, whisking continually until combined.
3.Stir in green and yellow food coloring. Add sliced fruit and berries for color. Pour punch into glasses and serve.