It is so easy to make and were a huge hit!
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Quick-Cooking Oats
- 1/4 cup Butter/Margarine
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup Raspberry Jam
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from chefjoshuaalan.com
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine all dry ingredients.
3) Add apple sauce and cut in butter using your hands or a pastry cutter until crumbly.
4) Using 3/4 of mixture, press into a 9"x9" pan that has been greased and lined with wax/parchment paper.
5) Spread jam over crust, leaving 1/4" of edge exposed to prevent jam from burning.
6) Crumble leftover crust mixture over jam.
7) Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
8) Cool and enjoy!